Midwest Masters Sprints
- Jun 11, 2016
- International Park
- Toledo, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Toledo Rowing Club
- 2016 Registered Regatta
NOTE: A bridge is closed on Miami St. Avoid the Miami St Exit (Exit 199) in favor of the downtown exits. See the directions page for further instructions.
Please take a look at the Venue map for parking and setup information.
Check out the Midwest Masters Rowing Association Facebook page for updates leading up to the event!
Results will be posted live at www.toledorowing.org/results
Midwest Masters Dinner & Discussion
- Friday, June 10th 7:00pm-9:00pm @ Maritime Academy Galley; Dinner and wine served
- Cost: $20, dinner and wine served; Check made out to 'Toledo Rowing Club' or cash
803 Water Street
- Discussion topic is Coxing Masters: a workshop for the occasional 'rower-sitting-in-a-cox-seat' to the dedicate masters coxswain
- RSVP to [email protected]
Coaching Opportunity - Video Anaylsis by Jen Floyd
- Jen Floyd, Director of Indianapolis Rowing Center, will be offering coaching at Midwest Masters Sprints. Jen is a 4-time Team USA member and 2008 Olympian, a USRowing Level 2 coach Level 1 CrossFit instructor.
- 11:30am-1:00pm; Location: TRC Boathouse Office
- 15-minute sessions, bring your own video or get video of your Midwest Masters race
- 6 spots available - sign up by emailing Kristina ([email protected])
Accomodations Walking Distance from Race Site - Rooms Limited
- Rooms Available on the River (Easy walk to the launch site)
803 Water Street
- $65 for the overnight stay; River view, Queen Bed per room (couples welcome)
- Check in 3pm-6pm, Friday June 10th
- Please email [email protected] to reserve
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Referee||Helen Davis|
|Entry Fees (USD)|