Atomic City Turn & Burn
- Hosted By: Oak Ridge Rowing Association, Inc.
Oak Ridge Rowing Association's 2nd Annual Atomic City Turn & Burn!
The Oak Ridge Rowing Association is excited to announce the 2nd Annual Atomic City Turn and Burn to be held on Saturday, March 24th, 2018 at Melton Lake!
- This is a unique invitational regatta which will combine both a 5k time trial in the morning and a 2k sprint in the afternoon.
- Crews from the morning trials will be seeded into afternoon flights and medals will be awarded to the lowest combined 5k and 2k time in each event!
- This regatta is open to Juniors, Collegiate and Masters teams.
- Teams are able to enter as many boats as wanted at a per boat entry fee.
- For any questions or interest in being part of the regatta, please contact Sarah McAuliffe at [email protected]
All heat sheets are located under the results tab. The 2k heat sheets will be uploaded after the 5k is complete.
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|