Mercer Lake/ISA Sculling Championships
- Apr 19, 2019 To Apr 20, 2019
- Mercer County Park
- West Windsor, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer
- 2019 Registered Regatta
2019 Mercer Lake Sprints
April 19-20, 2019
The 2019 Mercer Lake Sprints will be held on Friday afternoon and Saturday, April 19-20 to account for Easter falling on Sunday, April 21.
Details for 2019:
- Registration opens at 7 a.m. on Saturday, March 2.
- Novice races are 1900 meters with a floating start. Novice 8+ will be Friday afternoon, novice 4X on Saturday morning.
- There will be a 1900m Time Trial for both Men’s and Women’s 1X’s on Friday. Top 7 advance to Final A.
- All other races are 2000 meters
- Due to the condensed schedule, the following changes have been made for 2019:
- the straight four (4-) event has been eliminated for 2019. It will return in 2020!
- there will be no Final B for any event
- the progression for Final A will be top 2 (or 3) in each heat plus the next fastest time in the event to give a 7 boat final.
- there are no practice sessions available on Friday or Saturday.
- Medals will be awarded to top 3 in each Flight as well as each Final (not heats)
- Winning crews will also receive a t-shirt (one for each rower/coxswain)
Tentative Race schedule can be found here.
MERCER COUNTY PARK HAS ADOPTED A NO DRONE OR RADIO CONTROLED AIRCRAFT POLICY. NO DRONES OR RADIO CONTROLED AIRCRAFT WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY REGATTA HELD ON MERCER LAKE.
|Host/LOC||Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer|
|Phone||609-799-7100 ext. 107|
|Chief Referee||Ruth Macnamara|
|Entry Fees (USD)||