Head of the Cuyahoga
- Sep 19, 2020
- Cuyahoga River
- Cleveland, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Cleveland Rowing Foundation
Join us for the 25th Annual Head of the Cuyahoga Regatta!
Saturday, September 19, 2020 from 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- 600 ENTRY CAP -
The Cleveland Rowing Foundation plans to make a final decision on hosting the Head of the Cuyahoga Regatta no later than August 15th. Our top priority is to create an event that is safe for competitors, volunteers, and spectators. The LOC is working closely with all appropriate state and local officials, along with health, safety and medical personal at the Ohio Department of Health and local county agencies in developing plans to run a safe outdoor event.
Returning for 2020: Concept 2 Oar Service / Expanded Beer Garden / Bleacher Seating
Special Award Events: #24, #40, #43, #45, & #53
Special Trophy Events: #16, #47, & #55
Please see the "Results" tab for HOTC HereNOW Official Results
ATHLETE & SPECTATOR VILLAGE LAYOUT: Please see "Venue" Link
PLEASE REVIEW THE DRIVING DIRECTIONS POSTED ON THE 'DIRECTIONS & PARKING' MENU. The Cleveland Rowing Foundation Boathouse is almost as challenging to get to as it is to row on the Cuyahoga River!
Latest News! (Click on links below)
- NEW Friday Night Pasta Dinner @ Merwin's Wharf
- NEW Friday Night Regatta Buffet @ Sainato's
- NEW Saturday Regatta Menu @ Merwin's Wharf
- NEW Inclusion and Advocacy Panel Session @ CRF Boathouse
- Water Truck Station - Please bring your reusable water bottle!
- BEER GARDEN INFO - BEER TRUCK
- 2019 HOTC PROGRAM - INTERACTIVE PDF
- Edwin's Butcher Shop, Strokeside Designs, Scenic City Rowing, Steamin' Joes Gourmet Beverages, Vespoli USA, SouthBay Rowing, N&D Sports, Kettle Corn, Boatworks CLE, Sainatos, Breads and Beyond...More to come...Please see "Info for Vendors" for the updated Vendor Application
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors (to date): Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District, University Hospital, Port of Cleveland, Foundry, Cleveland Metroparks, and ArcelorMittal.
If you'd like to become a 2019 HOTC Sponsor, please contact Kirk Lang, Regatta Director, at email@example.com for additional details.
|Chief Referee||Derek Blazo|
|Entry Fees (USD)||
|Plus taxes if applicable|