USRowing Southeast Regional Championships
- Jun 21, 2008 To Jun 22, 2008
- Langley Pond
- Aiken, SC (USA)
- Hosted By: USRowing
- 2016 Owned Regatta
Events / # 39: Womens Masters Ltwt 1x
|Bow/Lane||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Miami Beach Watersports Center/Miami Beach Rowing Club||
Miami Beach Rowing Club
|B. West ...||
|0||Sarasota County Rowing Club, Inc/dba Sarasota Masters||
|P. Kesler ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is mising or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 1 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Read about how bow numbers/lanes are typically assigned.
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched