USRowing SW Masters/Open Championships
- Jul 9, 2006
- Lake Natoma
- Rancho Cordova, CA (USA)
- Hosted By USRowing
- USRowing Registered
Events / # 58: Mixed 8+ (E-F)
|Bow/Lane||Blade||Club||Aliases||Rank||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Los Gatos Rowing Club||
|S. Reekie ...||
|L. Hart ...||
|0||Sacramento State Aquatic Center/Capital||
|T. Goman ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is mising or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap algorithm. A course length or multiplier of 1.0 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Read about how bow numbers/lanes are typically assigned.
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched