Head of the Niagara & Wright Regatta
- Oct 12, 2014
- Black Rock Canal
- Buffalo, NY (USA)
- Hosted By: West Side Rowing Club
Events / # 20: Womens Masters 8+
|Bow/Lane||Division||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Buffalo Scholastic Rowing Association||
|K. Barnum ...||
|0||West Side Rowing Club||
West Side Rowing Club
|K. Vergo ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is missing or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 4 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Bow and lane number assignment process
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched