Head of the Class
- Hosted By: Niskayuna Rowing
Events / # 19: Mens Masters 2x
|Bow/Lane||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Skidmore Community Rowing||
|P. Verardi ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is missing or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 5 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Bow and lane number assignment process
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched