Tail of the Lake
- Oct 4, 2015
- Lake Union
- Seattle, WA (USA)
- Hosted By Holy Names Academy & Lake Union Crew
- 2016 Registered Regatta
Events / # 46: Flight 3 - Womens Masters Novice 8+
|Bow/Lane||Division||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Sammamish Rowing Association||
Sammamish Rowing Association
|D. Sinclair ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is mising or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 4 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Read about how bow numbers/lanes are typically assigned.
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched