Head of the Hooch
- Nov 7, 2015 To Nov 8, 2015
- Ross's Landing Park
- Chattanooga, TN (USA)
- Hosted By: Atlanta Rowing Club, Inc.
- USRowing Registered
Events / # 17: Women's Alumni 8+
|Bow/Lane||Division||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|484||University of Alabama Women's Rowing Alumni||
|E. Baranek ...||
|485||The Rowing Team at the University of Georgia, Inc.||
|J. Shearon ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is mising or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 5 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Read about how bow numbers/lanes are typically assigned.
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched