Carnegie Lake Regatta
- Aug 26, 2007
- Princeton University
- Princeton, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By Carnegie Lake Rowing Association
- 2016 Registered Regatta
Events / # 9: Womens Masters 4x
|Bow/Lane||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Buckingham Browne & Nichols||
Buckingham Browne and Nichols
|R. 5 ...||
|0||Norwalk River Rowing Association||
|B. Lysobey ...||
|0||Swan Creek Rowing Club||
Swan Creek RC
|D. Law ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is mising or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 1 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Read about how bow numbers/lanes are typically assigned.
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched