USRowing NE/Mid-Atlantic Masters Championships
- Hosted By: USRowing
- 2017 Owned Regatta
Events / # 21: Mens Masters Ltwt E-J 1x
|Bow/Lane||Division||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Greater Lawrence Rowing||
Greater Lawrence Rowing
|Maldari, F. ...||
|0||New Haven Rowing Club||
|Becker, P. ...||
|0||Riverfront Recapture, Inc.||
|Seyler, L. ...||
|0||Riverside Boat Club||
|Tracey, J. ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is mising or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 1 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Read about how bow numbers/lanes are typically assigned.
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched