Head of the Hudson
- Sep 23, 2017
- Hudson River
- Albany, NY (USA)
- Hosted By O.A.R.S., Inc. dba Albany Rowing Center
Events / # 1: Mens Open / Masters 1x
|Bow/Lane||Division||Blade||Club||Aliases||Rank||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Turning Point Rowing Club||
|Wolski, T. ...||
|Chernoff, F. ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is mising or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap algorithm. A course length or multiplier of 3.0 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Read about how bow numbers/lanes are typically assigned.
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched