USRowing NE/Mid-Atlantic Masters Championships
- Hosted By: USRowing
- 2018 Owned Regatta
Events / # 37: Womens Masters Ltwt AA-D 1x
|Bow/Lane||Division||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Cambridge Boat Club||
|Strom, N. ...||
|0||Maine Rowing Association||
Maine Rowing Association
|Beretich, B. ...||
|0||Merrimac River Rowing Association||
|Kearns, A. ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is missing or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 1 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Bow and lane number assignment process
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched