Haddon Hammers: NJ Indoor Rowing Championships
- Feb 3, 2019
- Haddon Township High School
- Westmont, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By: Haddon Township High School
Events / # 14: Mens Masters
|Bow/Lane||Division||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Cooper Rowing Club||
Cooper Rowing Club
|fitzpatrick, v. ...||
|0||Delaware River Rowing Club||
Delaware River Rowing
|Desser, G. ...||
|0||Navesink Indoor Rowing||
Navesink Indoor Rowing
|Crilly, J. ...||
|Crisonino, E. ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is missing or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 1 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Bow and lane number assignment process
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched