Cascadia Masters Championships
- Jul 12, 2021 To Jul 18, 2021
- Cascadia Regatta Association and Rowing Canada Aviron
- Virtual, BC (CAN)
- Hosted By: Cascadia Regatta Association
Events / # 16: Mens 1x AA-A
|0||Delta Deas Rowing Club||
|Seligman, B. ...|
|0||Montreal Rowing Club / Club d'aviron de Montreal||
|Hooper, B. ...|
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is missing or out of date
- This event uses the GZ handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 1 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Bow and lane number assignment process
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched