USRowing NW Regional Masters Championship
- Jun 25, 2005 To Jun 26, 2005
- Lake Ewauna
- Klamath Falls, OR (USA)
- Hosted By USRowing
Events / # 64: Womens E-J 2x
|Bow/Lane||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Ashland Rowing Club||
|J. Crawford ...||
|0||Gorge Rowing Club||
|D. Morris ...||
|0||Lake Wash/Lake Merritt (composite)||
|M. Fillmore ...||
|0||Lincoln Park Boat Club||
Lincoln Park Boat Club
|D. Ziff ...||
|J. Hoover ...||
|0||Station L Rowing Club||
|J. Chambers ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is mising or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 1 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Read about how bow numbers/lanes are typically assigned.
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched