USRowing NW Regional Masters Championship
- Jun 20, 2003 To Jun 22, 2003
- Vancouver Lake
- Vancouver, WA (USA)
- Hosted By: USRowing
Events / # 46A: Mens Lt 1x C-D
|Bow/Lane||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Ashland Rowing Club||
|P. Benedetti ...||
|0||Portland Rowing Club||
|D. Robbins ...||
|B. Wellman ...||
|0||Victoria City Rowing Club||
|G. Armstrong ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is mising or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 1 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Read about how bow numbers/lanes are typically assigned.
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched