USRowing Masters National Championships
- Aug 19, 2004 To Aug 22, 2004
- Melton Hill Lake
- Oak Ridge, TN (USA)
- Hosted By: USRowing
- 2016 Owned Regatta
Events / # 37: Lt. Mens G-J 2x
|Bow/Lane||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||S. Niagara/Mendota (composite)||
|R. Kendall ...||
|0||Jacksonville Rowing Club, Inc.||
|A. Hahn ...||
|0||San Diego Rowing Club||
San Diego RC
|M. Welch ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is mising or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 1 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Read about how bow numbers/lanes are typically assigned.
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched