Garden State Scholastic Championships
- Apr 29, 2017
- Camden, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By: Cooper Training Center
- 2017 Registered Regatta
Updates 4/28/2017 @ 5:00 PM
- Parking is located curbside down the race course in any legal parking spot. Any area marked no parking is off limits to spectators, coaches, or athletes.
- Chuck Wagons can be parked in the gravel parking lot on the street side of the lot. The far side the rock is too deep and vehicles may get stuck. It is between the Cooper House and the finish line.
- Team tents can be set up on the island or to the right of the grand stands. The areas are properly marked so please set up in the proper location.
- Coaches meeeting is at 7:15 AM in the boat launch area.
Garden States Scholastic Championship
· You may set up your tents after 1:00 PM Friday. Any tent that is set up prior 1:00 PM will be taken down by the Park. All tents must be set up in the proper area, facing the race course to the right of the Grand Stands. No tents should be set up in or near the gazebo. The island behind the restaraurnt will be used for this event.
This is a SRAA Qualifier. It is open to New Jersey schools only.
No B entries will be accepted.
George Dimitrew Scholarships will be awarded to six graduating seniors. Please submit the application to be considered.
Questions please email email@example.com
|Chief Referee||Dennis Smith|
|Entry Fees (USD)||