Atomic City Turn & Burn
- Hosted By: Oak Ridge Rowing Association, Inc.
Oak Ridge Rowing Association's 1st Annual Atomic City Turn & Burn!
The Oak Ridge Rowing Association is excited to announce the 1st Annual Atomic City Turn and Burn to be held on Saturday, March 25th, 2017 at Melton Lake!
- This is a unique invitational regatta which will combine both a 5k time trial in the morning and a 2k sprint in the afternoon.
- Crews from the morning trials will be seeded into afternoon flights and medals will be awarded to the lowest combined 5k and 2k time in each event!
- This first year regatta will be open to Juniors only, with the hope of expanding in future years.
- Teams are able to enter as many boats as wanted at a per boat entry fee. We will not charge a team more than $1000.00 for entries, while still allowing teams to enter in as many races as wanted.
- For any questions or interest in being part of the regatta, please contact Sarah McAuliffe at [email protected]
5000 meter Heat Sheet (updated 3/24 )
2000 M Heat Sheet and Lane Assignments (3/25)
Atomic City Turn & Burn Combined Results
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
Fee cap: $1,000.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club