Plant Invite - Spring Sprints #2
- Mar 3, 2018
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Plant High Rowing Association, Inc
- 2/5 - EVENT TIMES OUR NOW LISTED ON THE "EVENT LIST" PAGE. Schedule will not get compressed - use this schedule to decide if you have enough time to double athletes or equipment.
- 2/24 - We have increased the entry cap for singles from 12 to 18.
- 2/26 - Volunteer Link: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/60B0F48A8A728A6FB6-spring1
- 2/28 - FINAL SCHEDULE POSTED: CLICK HERE . Lane/Heat Assignments will post end of day 3/1.
Racing will be run by coaches, under the direction of Plant High Rowing Association. The coaches in attendance will work together to help provide safe and fair racing for all athletes involved.
1500m Sprint Race, with all FSRA Sweep and Sculling events.
Racing includes Middle School 8's.
Please see 'Rules & Eligibility' to understand entry caps.
If an entry cap is met, you may join the waitlist. At the standard entry deadline, we will inform you if we can accomidate your entry. We will do our best to accomidate any extra entries you have within reason.
WAIVERS – Must complete the online NOARA and TBCRC waiver to compete.
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
Fee cap: $2,000.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club