FSRA West District Championships
- Apr 7, 2018
- Tampa Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By Florida Scholastic Rowing Association & Sarasota Crew
2018 FSRA West District Sculling & Sweep Championships
Tampa Bypass Canal
Make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules & ellgibility for this event and complete both the NOARA and TBCRC waivers.
All teams must provide volunteers to help run a safe and efficient regatta. Please share the volunteer link with parents!
- Volunteers will recieve a t-shirt
- Lunch and snacks provided
Updates as of 4/4/2018
- There will be overnight security at the Tampa Bypass Canal on Friday.
- There will not be on-the-water safety personnel on Friday. Any teams wishing to practice on the Tampa Bypass Canal must do so at their own risk.
- The lightweight weigh-in window will be from 6:30-9am in front of the boathouse. You will not need any paperwork; the lineups will be pulled from entries on Regatta Central.
- Lightweight men: max 150 (no averaging)
- Lightweight women: max 130 (no averaging)
- There will be a coaches & coxswains meeting at 7am in front of the boathouse near the launch/recovery docks.
- Finals: If a heat for a sweep event has 7 or more entries, the final for that event will be run after the mens 1st varsity 8+ in the order of which the heats were. If any heats for sculling events have 7 or more entries, the finals will be after the Mens Varsity 4x.
- Racing will be run by coaches, under the direction of the FSRA West District. The coaches in attendance will work together to help provide safe and fair racing for all athletes involved. All races are 1500m.
Updates as of 4/6/2018
|Host/LOC||Florida Scholastic Rowing Association & Sarasota Crew|
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||