Long Island Rowing Championships
- Hosted By: Sagamore Rowing Association
ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW RACE FORMAT! TIME TRIALS TO FINALS FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL CATAGORIES!
All further updates and changes will be though SportsYou.com. Instructions on how to signup are attached below.
Prepare your crews for NY States at the Long Island Championships!
MASTER EVENTS WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY MAY 5TH!
Long Island Championship Journal – Include your advertisement.
Please be aware that this regatta is limited by the size of the parking lots available for Trailer and Participant/Spectator parking.
The Town of Oyster Bay restricts the Trailer quantity to 35.
Please CARPOOL & consolidate and share trailers when possible.
Visit official Regatta Website for Directions:
Middle School (6th, 7th, 8th grader) events have been added to this regatta. If there are not at least 3 entries in one of the new Middle School events, the event will be consolidated either with another middle School event or a novice event.
- Middle School: 6th, 7th, 8th grade
- Junior Varsity: in keeping with Scholastic definitions = all athletes must be 11th grade or younger to enter this category of racing.
- Novice: Any Rower who began rowing AFTER August 25th, 2017 (regardless sweep/scull) or a Freshman
- Lightweight: Men 150lbs, Women 130lbs
- Masters: Any adult rower over the age of 21
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||