- Dec 8, 2018
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By Plant High Rowing Association, Inc
Coaches & Coxswains meeting at 7:00am at docks
- 11/11 6:30pm - SCHEDULE POSTED/REGISTRATION OPEN
- 11/16 1:30pm - Entry Caps for Novice 4+’s have been increased from 12 to 18.
Racing will be run by coaches, under the direction of Plant High Rowing Association. The coaches in attendance will work together to help provide safe and fair racing for all athletes involved.
1500m Sprint Race, with all FSRA Sweep and Sculling events.
Please see "Rules & Eligibility" to understand entry caps.
WAIVERS – EACH TEAM MUST EMAIL A ROSTER OF PARTICIPANTS, COMPLETE ONLINE WAIVERS, AND SUMBIT PAYMENT BEFORE BOATS MAY LAUNCH.
- TBCRC Waiver NOW ONLINE: CLICK HERE to complete.
Coaches can email email@example.com to get a report of athletes with completed TBCRC waiver.
- NOARA Waiver: CLICK HERE to complete
- ROSTER: Team Roster (first and last name) must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lightweight Events: Honors system, no weigh in
FRESHMAN/NOVICE: Fall Sprints will include Freshman/Novice instead of Freshman Only Events.
|Host/LOC||Plant High Rowing Association, Inc|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||
Fee cap: $2,500.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club