Long Island Rowing Championships
- Hosted By: Sagamore Rowing Association
ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to popular demand, the 2019 regatta will return to the orginial LI Champs race format with all races being Final Only, medals in every flight, and a variety of categories for all!
Masters & College EVENTS: Saturday, May 4th.
Juniors: Sunday, May 5th.
Visit official Regatta Website for Directions:
- Middle School: 6th, 7th, 8th grade
- Varsity (V): Open to all athletes up to Seniors in high school and open to all teams.
- Junior Varsity (JV): Open at all athletes except those in 12t h grade and open to all teams. No requirement for a Varsity Eight in order to enter a Junior eight.
- Freshman: Open to all athletes who are in 9t h grade or younger and open to all teams.
- Novice: To row as a novice, a competitor must be no older than a freshman or in his/her first calendar year of rowing.
- Lightweight: Open at all athletes up to Seniors in high school and open to all teams. Competitors must be less than the following weights: Boys: 150 pounds; Girls: 130 pounds. No averaging of weights.
- Masters: Any adult rower over the age of 21
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|