USRowing Northeast Youth Championships
- May 15, 2021 To May 16, 2021
- Fish Creek
- Saratoga, NY (USA)
- Hosted By: USRowing
- 2021 Owned Regatta
Text #Northeast to +1 (267) 459-8254 for event, schedule and weather updates throughout the weekend!
CLICK HERE for the Schedule.
CLICK HERE for the Heat Sheets.
CLICK HERE for the Results.
CLICK HERE for the Points Trophy.
COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Plan:
- Please Click Here for the 2021 USRowing Northeast Youth Championship Risk Mitigation Plan. *Please note that this is an active document. Check back consistently for updates. The changes will be highlighted in yellow*
- On Sunday, May 9 at 7 p.m. ET, we will host a webinar to review the COVID 19 protocols for this event. Each team is required to attend with one coach and the team designated COVID officer. We strongly reccommend other coaches, support staff and team spectators also attend.
- Please Click Here for the recording of this webinar.
- The 2021 USRowing Northeast Youth Championship Coaches and Coxswains meeting will be conducted over zoom on Tuesday, May 11 at 7 p.m. ET.
- All teams are responsible for the material gone over in this meeting and are required to have at least one representative there. This will be recorded and posted.
The early entry window for crews that used this race as their qualifer in 2019 will open Monday, April 26 at noon. Entries for all crews will be open on Thursday, April 29.
|Chief Referee||James Dwyer|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|