- Oct 30, 2021
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Plant High Rowing Association, Inc
Coaches & Coxswains meeting at 7:00am at docks
- Pre-Registered Teams (requested by survey to all of FSRA) These listed teams will be guaranteed entry.
- Current Covid Mitigation Plan (10/21/2021)
- Lineups open to adjust through 10/28 midnight. Any boats missing lineups at that time will incur a $10 late fee. Lineups, FSRA Waivers (info below) and payment must be complete for your team to receive bow numbers.
- FINAL SCHEDULE - CLICK HERE (posted 10/27)
- BOW DRAW - CLICK HERE (posted 10/28)
- TEAM REPORTS - CLICK HERE (posted 10/28)
- RESULTS LINK
- Weather Plan
*****Hotseating: Events are grouped to ease launch and recovery bottle neck issues with the venue. These groupings are shown on the schedule with a 'Break' separating them. We will not be able to accommodate hotseating of equipment or athletes within a single grouping of events.
TRAILER SAFETY: All trailers must arrive before 7am, and no trailers may leave until racing is done.
WAIVERS – Must complete the online NOARA waiver to compete. As a change this year, the TBCRC waiver is NOT needed for this event.
NOARA Waiver: https://waivers.regattacentral.com/fsra2022
All competitors must sign the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver. Competitors under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver. Please sign your waiver online by following the link above. It will be the responsibility of each program's coach/contact to make sure that each of their competing athletes has completed the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver.
EACH TEAM MUST COMPLETE ONLINE WAIVERS, COMPLETE LINEUPS ONLINE, AND PAYMENT TO RECEIVE BOW CARDS. LINEUPS MISSING AT DEADLINE WILL INCUR $10 LATE FEE.
Lightweight Events: Honors system, no weigh in
LAUNCH 20-30mins prior to race
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|This regatta is an invitational. [email protected] Contact the regatta to inquire about eligibility and/or authorization|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
Fee cap: $2,500.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club
|Max entries||600 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|