Memorial Meter MAYhem
- May 24, 2021 To May 30, 2021
- Buffalo, NY (USA)
- Hosted By: Buffalo Scholastic Rowing Association
- Round up your family and friends from near and far to compete in BSRA's Memorial Meter MAYhem! This is a week long challenge to see if your team can keep up with a 10k/day pace for a whole week. You can run, erg, row, cycle or walk in order to achieve the daily goal of 10k/athlete.
- Monday, May 24th 12:00am to Sunday, May 30th 11:59pm
- This event must reach a minimum of 20 participants by May 23rd to continue as planned.
- In the event the challenge is cancelled, full refunds will be provided to registrants
- Please review the Rules and Eligibility to see how tracking and reporting of meters is done.
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|