Row for the Cure Pink the Boathouse Challenge
- Oct 1, 2022 To Oct 31, 2022
- Virtual, OR (USA)
- Hosted By: Row for the Cure
Welcome to the Row for the Cure Pink the Boathouse Challenge
October 1-31, 2022
For 29 years Row for the Cure has shared a passion with the rowing community to fight cancer and to support those who have been impacted. In 2022 we can ALL participate and help change lives while meeting the Challenge, celebrating safely in-person or virtually, sharing moments of respect and honor remotely, and fundraising online in support of community cancer organizations, cutting-edge research to find cures, and rowing clubs which offer survivor programs.
LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER! Please use healthy practices to protect yourself and others!
- Register here for the Row or Erg Challenge and the Run or Walk 10K Challenge. Complete the Challenge in October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Open to ALL.
- Form or join a team with friends, family, teammates and Meet the Challenge! This is for rowers and non-rowers alike! Challenge yourself, your friends, your teammates, your rivals!
- Click HERE for the event website and START YOUR TEAM FUNDRAISING TODAY
- Post your results
- Encourage your friends, teammates, social media followers and family members to support your efforts by donating to your custom fundraising page
- Get your PINK ON throughout October. LINK TO JLRACING.COM COMING SOON!
Share your Stories! Take photos and videos of you doing your Challenge, post on social media (Facebook/rowforthecure and Instagram/rowforthecure) with tags #pinktheboathousechallenge #pinktheboathouse #rowforthecure #rowingcares #fightbreastcancer
- Prizes, including a Concept 2 RowErg and two USRowing Lifetime Memberships will be awarded to top fundraisers. All Challenge participants will be entered into a prize drawing
- More information, including a fundraising toolkit, is available here: rowforthecure.org
We can't change lives without our partners listed here:
With deep and sincere thanks from the Row for the Cure community and all those impacted by breast cancer who will benefit from your efforts.
Together We Thrive!
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|