CRI Fall Classic
- Sep 16, 2023
- Charles River
- Boston, MA (USA)
- Hosted By: Community Rowing, Inc.
- USRowing Sanctioned Regatta
The 2023 CRI Fall Classic has been CANCELED due to the incoming hurricane.
We look forward to seeing everyone in 2024.
The CRI Fall Classic Regatta is an early-season 3 mile Head Race on a buoyed course supervised by US Rowing refs on the Charles River. All rowers are invited to CRI's amazing Harry Parker Boathouse.
Logo medals will be back this year!
On-site Registration opens at 8:00 a.m. at CRI - packet pick-up only; bow and shirt numbers
Additional Regatta Details:
- Coach and coxswain meeting will be virtual Wednesday Sept 13 at 7:30pm - CANCELED
- First race starts at 10:00 a.m.
- Food Trucks on site
- Tshirt vendor on site
- We are watching the forecast for Hurricane Lee. If we are going to cancel, we will do so by 5pm on Thursday 9/14.
No Parking at boathouse except for registered trailers only. Car toppers will need to drop boats and park off-site.
Trailer Parking limited to 16 trailers.
As of 08/16 all trailer spots are full!
As of 9/6 we have hit our entry cap. Waitlist entries are being accepted.
Trailer registration opens August 1, 2023 Please email Rachel Purington [email protected] to register or with any questions.
Parking available :
- North Beacon St. across the bridge - (please ensure you do NOT park in the bike lane)
- Arsenal on the Charles: West garage- located at 300 N. Beacon Street, Watertown, MA 02472
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|
|Max entries||375 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|