Florida Masters Regatta
- Hosted By: Orlando Rowing Club
- 2022 Registered Regatta
Please ensure that all competitors complete the updated USRowing waiver:
- Go to https://membership.usrowing.org
- Click on Log In under Individuals and log in using your member number and password
- On your profile page, click the blue button “Sign Agreement & Waiver” and follow the steps on screen
- If you are having difficulties, call USRowing directly (609) 751-0700
The regular entry period closes on May 1 and the late entry period closes on May 4.
Park gates will open at 5 AM. Boat trailers should be in place by 6:30 AM . Please contact the regatta director if you would like to bring trailers and/or practice on Friday, May 6.
Race day check-in begins at 6:15 in the ORC boathouse. Please check in before the coach and coxswain meeting at 7:00.
Please bring volunteers! We need launch drivers and stakeboat holders, among others. Please visit our SignUpGenius for more information.
|Chief Referee||Tom Tacner|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
Fee cap: $1,200.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club