Head Up the Creek
- Mar 6, 2016
- False Creek
- Vancouver, BC (CAN)
- Hosted By: False Creek Rowing Club
Speed Orders - here! - the raw data behind the times.
Efficiency - here! - comparing boat results to their predicted times based on their gender, boat type and age. Congratulations to John, Larry, Dimas and Matthias from the Vancouver Rowing Club who are this year's City of Vancouver Rowing Champions. It will be engraved on our perpetual trophy shortly.
Category Results - here! I forgot to publically call out the results for mixed adult crews in big boats when I read them out today. They are listed here: Susan and crew, I owe you a cake.
Thank you to those of you who came to row, and those of you who were able to volunteer. We also appreciate the many organizations who were able to help us put on the regatta today:
- Burrard Lions Club, their friends and families for the food services
- Jericho Sailing Centre Association Rescue, Kitsilano Yacht Club, Vancouver College rowing program, and the Royal Canadian Marine Search And Rescue for safety boats
- St John Ambulance Medical First Response
- Kitsilano Coast Guard Station for access to their docks
- Safeway Canada for their prizes
- Rowing BC's Umpires
- Bard on the Beach for access to their electrical kiosk
Thank you all for making this a bigger event than last year. I hope you have all had a safe trip home and I look forward to seeing you next year.