Head Up the Creek
- Mar 5, 2017
- False Creek
- Vancouver, BC (CAN)
- Hosted By: False Creek Rowing Club
Note: picture links updated 2017 03 14 late - see the OneDrive public pages below.
Hi there, thank you for coming to the Regatta-Mageddon in 2017 and putting up with such interesting weather conditions. I hope you have all arrived home safe and sound.
Rowing BC maintains a feedback form for events. I encourage you to please complete this to help make our event better and more responsive to the rowing community. That form is available here:
Congratulations to Jim, John, Dimas and Larry for winning the overall City of Vancouver Rowing Champion Title this year: the competition is close on your heels for next year.
Thank you to the following groups that make this regatta possible:
- Vancouver College Rowing Program (for their 3 safety boats)
- Kitsilano Yacht Club (for Peter and Colm and their 2 safety boats)
- Jericho Sailing Centre Association Rescue (Andrei and his 3 chums for their 2 safety boats)
- Vancouver Burrard Lions Club (Fred and his team for the food)
- 89th Richmond Medical Venturers (Noa and the 4 other members of the medical first response)
- Canadian Coast Guard (for shovelling the ice from the ramp)
- Jelly Oluic (Row2K photography)
- West Marine (for their buoy markers)
- Rowing BC's umpires: Kris, Carla S, Carla P, Maria, Peter, Mark and Malcolm
- False Creek Ferries and the Aquabus for keeping an extra set of eyes on you
- Spruce Harbour Marina (for letting us use their docks for photography)
Plus the many volunteers from the False Creek Rowing Club and the Rowing Community who helped make this possible:
Jennifer, Jessica, Jo-Anne, Anna, Gilly, Lauren, Anne, Kate, Jen R, Irving, Leslie, Kuhan, Aidan, Don M, George, Rory, and Hoa.
You are all rock stars... Thank you.