Petaluma River Marathon and Half Marathon
- Sep 5, 2021
- Petaluma River
- Petaluma, CA (USA)
- Hosted By: North Bay Rowing Club
|PRM 2021 Final Results|
Thanks to everyone for another great Petaluma River Marathon and Half Marathon! We are grateful to everyone who partcipated, volunteered, and supported this event. Don't forget to mark your calendars for next year - Sunday, September 4, 2022!
Overall, standout performances included:
- East Bay Rowing, with three women’s crews rowing fantastic times for the Full Marathon, and their MM4+ of 65-yr olds destroying all earlier records in Half Marathon;
- Kai Wai showing how it’s done with the first OC-6 to paddle the full Marathon, in less than 3-1/2 hrs (real time - no handicaps for tough paddlers!);
- Chris Dadd showing how fast a Maas 24 can go for 26 miles, with old-school Macon blades no less!
- Don Hunt from Berkeley, winning the Half Marathon once again despite Greg Klingsporn close astern, and
- The frolic of RTR boys paddling a Quarter Marathon in an hour
- Several New Course Records
ALSO NEW FOR 2021 - WE HAVE A PHOTO GOOGLE DRIVE: 2021 PRM Marathon Photo Album
This folder includes photos and one video from the Petaluma River Marathon/ Half-Marathon 2021, held 9/5/21 by the North Bay Rowing Club. We are still editing the titles of some of the photos.
Anyone with the link to this folder can edit it, so please feel free to add your own photos.
When you do add a photo, it's best if you can put the name of the photographer and some identifying information in the title of the photo. You can use the Results document to connect bow numbers to crews for your descriptions. If you have questions, please reach out to Maggie Hohle at email@example.com