Row For The Cure - Syracuse
- Onondaga Lake
- Syracuse, NY (USA)
- Hosted By Syracuse Chargers Rowing Club
- USRowing Registered
ENTRY INFORMATION & DEFINITIONS
All entries should be made through RegattaCentral, although a paper entry form has been included in this packet if necessary. The entry deadline is Saturday, September 29th. Late entries will only be accepted if space permits. Refunds will not be awarded for scratches. Teams may enter a maximum of 3 boats in any event.
Masters are considered participants who 21 years of age or older.
- Masters events will be handicapped in accordance with the USRowing Rules of Rowing.
- If using a paper entry, please be sure to include the average age of your crew on the Entry Form on the line provided.
- Average age DOES NOT include the coxswain.
Kayakers will be divided into two categories.
- Open is for those wishing a more competitive paddle.
- Recreational is for those wishing a more relaxed paddle.
Mixed entries should have equal number of female/male competitors.
- This does NOT including the coxswain.
Juniors are considered those athletes currently enrolled in high school.
We would prefer coaches avoid hot-seating scenarios for both athletes and equipment. If a program finds hot-seating necessary, this should be addressed immediately with Registration. At that time the regatta director will address if the scenario is permissible and proper notice will be given to timing and launch/retrieval personal. Please note not all hot-seat scenarios may be permissible and this is at the discretion of the regatta director.
All boats must be in safe and working order. Bow numbers are required and therefore will be provided, however proper fixation is the responsibility of the coach. Please return your bow numbers to registration upon completion of your event! Shoe tie-downs and bow balls will be checked prior to launching. In the interest of a safe and fair regatta, every competitor and coach is expected to fully understand and follow the USRowing Rules of Racing, and our local rules and procedures.