Long Beach Invitational
- Apr 12, 2014 To Apr 13, 2014
- Marine Stadium (site of 1932 Olympics)
- Long Beach, CA (USA)
- Hosted By: Long Beach Junior Crew
- 2016 Registered Regatta
Waivers and Roster
Please submit your alphabetasized team roster with waivers to the Clerk of the Course desk from 4pm to 6pm, Friday, April 11th, if you have not already emailed it. Please note that there will be two waiver forms required for each rower. Only rowers who did not turn in waivers for the President's Day Regatta, the Southern California League Cup, or are new to your club are required to submit the universal waiver. Roster verification will be used.
Two Annual Waivers per Athlete and a verified Roster are required for each athlete to participate in this event:
Waiver #1 - US Rowing (two possible methods: online and paper)
1. Contact your club's administrator and request your club's USRowing Club Code
2. Go to https://rosters.usrowing.org and follow the instructions
3. You'll be assigned a USRowing ID if you do not already have one.
Individual and Unaffiliated USRowing members and Non-USRowing members may alternatively submit a paper waiver. If you prefer to submit a paper waiver or are unable to submit an online waiver you may download, sign (or signed by parent if under 18) and submit a paper waiver to the regatta.
Waiver #2 - LBJC Universal Waiver
The LBJC Universal waiver is an annual waiver: download. If a rower turned in this waiver form for the President’s Day Invitational Regatta or the Southern California League Cup an additional waiver is not required. Only rowers who did not turn in this form or are new to your club are required to submit waivers. Roster verification will be utilized. We only need the signed portion of the waiver.
Please remember to alphabetize your waivers.
Log onto your team's RegattaCentrol.com account.
1. Under “Affiliations”, select “roster"
2. Make sure you’ve selected the Active Roster
3. In the upper right, click “export”
4. Delete all columns other than USRowing ID, First and Last Name, Gender, and Waiver Signed
5. Either print your alphabetized roster, or email the document to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before Friday April 11th.
USRowing ID Last Name First Name Gender Waiver Signed
1035661 Anderson Megan F Y
PLEASE IGNORE THE FOLLOWING TEXT AND USE THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS...