USRowing Central Youth Championships
- May 2, 2015 To May 3, 2015
- Oklahoma River
- Oklahoma City, OK (USA)
- Hosted By USRowing
- USRowing Registered
This regatta is registered with USRowing and accepts the once-a-year USRowing waiver.
- Contact your club's administrator and request your club's USRowing Club Code
- Go to https://rosters.usrowing.org and follow the instructions
- You'll be assigned a USRowing ID if you do not already have one.
Individual and Unaffiliated USRowing members and Non-USRowing members may alternatively submit a paper waiver. If you prefer to submit a paper waiver or are unable to submit an online waiver you may download, sign and submit a paper waiver to the regatta at the following address:
Attn: Waiver Compliance
OKC Boathouse Foundation
725 S. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Waivers must be received at the above address no later than 5/9/14. Please bring a copy of your waiver to the event if you have not signed an on-line waiver or sent it in time to be received by the above date.
This regatta is registered with USRowing and requires participants to have valid USRowing Memberships and a signed USRowing Waiver.
Online Submission for both US and International athletes:
- Go to https://membership.usrowing.org or forward this link to all participating athletes
- To submit the annual USRowing waiver, athletes need to Join or Renew as a Basic (free) or Championship member of USRowing
- New members will be assigned a USRowing member number as part of joining USRowing