Texas Rowing Championships
- Apr 21, 2018 To Apr 22, 2018
- Lady Bird Lake
- Austin, TX (USA)
- Hosted By Austin Rowing Club
- USRowing Registered
Every competitor must have signed a USRowing Release of Liability Waiver. Waivers are to be signed on-line at USRowing.com, and are due by the end of Thursday April 19.
Any competitor who is not shown as waiver compliant in RegattaCentral's USRowing waiver report by the end of Thursday April 19 will be required to sign a paper waiver at the regatta venue. A minor, whose waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian, should either have signed a waiver on line or be sure to have a parent or guardian present at the regatta.
This regatta is registered with USRowing and requires participants to have valid USRowing Memberships and a signed USRowing Waiver.
Online Submission for both US and International athletes:
- Go to https://membership.usrowing.org or forward this link to all participating athletes
- To submit the annual USRowing waiver, athletes need to Join or Renew as a Basic (free) or Championship member of USRowing
- New members will be assigned a USRowing member number as part of joining USRowing