Culver Erg Sprints
- Mar 10, 2019
- Culver Academies Boathouse
- Culver, IN (USA)
- Hosted By Culver Academies
Waiver Instructions for USRowing Member Participants
- To submit the annual USRowing waiver, athletes must be active members of USRowing
- To join (or renew) and submit your waiver, go to https://membership.usrowing.org
Waiver Instructions for non USRowing Member Participants
- You will be required to turn in a signed copy of the Release of Liability Form (see below waiver) at registration. IMPORTANT: UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN? Then you are required to bring a copy of the Release of Liability Form, signed by your parents beforehand, with you to registration.
AMATEUR ATHLETIC WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Culver Erg Sprints, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
X____________________________________ (Participant’s Name – Please Print Carefully)
X____________________________________ (Participant’s Signature) Date Signed:_______
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above to all the Releases, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releases from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, even if arising from their negligence.
X__________________________________ (Parent/Guardian’s Name)
X__________________________________ (Parent/Guardian’s Signature) Date Signed:______
Emergency Phone Number(s):