Head of the Androscoggin
- Sep 15, 2019
- Bates College Boathouse | Androscoggin River
- Greene, ME (USA)
- Hosted By Maine Rowing Association
Waiver and Compliance Instructions
- Each individual athlete who wishes to participate in the Head of the Androscoggin must complete an online waiver.
- Waivers for all MRA hosted regattas can be completed at https://waivers.regattacentral.com/mra2019.
- Athletes who plan to compete at more than one of the MRA hosted regattas only need to complete the portal (waiver) 1 (one) time.
- You will only be able to access the MRA 2019 Event Waivers by entering "Maine Rowing Association" as your club affiliation.
Once you have submitted an entry for any of the MRA regattas, you will be able to monitor compliance for yourself, and for any other athlete who is competing with you, under the Compliance Status and Instructions link accessible in the Regatta Calendar & Entries box on your account homepage. In case you have not completed your line-ups but still wish to monitor compliance status, this report shows all active athletes from your roster. It is only necessary for those athletes attending the regatta to complete the compliance requirements.
If you have any difficulty with the registration or event waiver, please email race coordinator Bruce Condit at firstname.lastname@example.org.