Head of the Lake
- Nov 3, 2024
- Lake Washington
- Seattle, WA (USA)
- Hosted By: Lake Washington Rowing Club
Please contact the re
RACE PACKETS WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO RACERS AND CREWS UNLESS EVERYONE IN THE LINEUP IS COMPLIANT WITH USROWING MEMBERSHIP, WAIVER AND SAFESPORT REQUIREMENTS.
The following are required of each athlete rowing in a USRowing-registered regatta:
- Be an active USRowing Member. Non-US athletes may sign up for the free Basic International membership. If you are rowing unaffiliated, you must have a Championship level membership.
- Have a signed USRowing waiver
- New for 2023, for adult (18 and over) athletes in the US only: Complete SafeSport self-attestation and, if applicable, SafeSport training
The membership, waiver, and SafeSport self-attestation and training (if applicable) are renewed annually and must be unexpired as of the date of the regatta.
Log in to the USRowing Membership portal to join or renew your membership, sign the USRowing waiver, and complete any required SafeSport attestation and training.
Make sure to complete these requirements in advance of arriving at the regatta
- Your USRowing membership must be valid for the day of the regatta (November 5).
- For members affiliated with a member organization, Basic membership will suffice. If you are racing as unaffiliated you must purchase a Championship membership.
- International athletes should join USRowing and process the free international membership.
- Complete online at the USRowing Membership Portal; OR
- Download and complete the paper waiver and bring it with you at packet pickup
- Individuals 18 years old or older in the United States are required to complete a SafeSport self-attestation to determine whether they are considered a Relevant Adult Participant, as defined by USRowing's SafeSport Policy, and thus required to complete SafeSport training. Both the self-attestation and the training can be accessed online from the USRowing Membership portal.
- If you have issues accessing the training, please contact USRowing member support at [email protected] or 609-751-0700. Member Services is available to respond Monday through Friday, 9AM-4:30PM Eastern Time.
Ensure that your Junior and Collegiate rowers are affiliated with your school
gatta host to inquire about their waiver policy