Head of the Colorado (PumpkinHead)
- Oct 25, 2008
- Colorado River
- Austin, TX (USA)
- Hosted By Austin Rowing Club
- 2016 Registered Regatta
The regatta site is at the Austin Rowing Club. To get to the site, takeIH-35 toward Down town Austin. Take the Cesar Chavez Street exit. Headwest on Cesar Chavez. (You will turn toward downtown and the AustinConvention Center.) At Trinity Street, take a left and head to the endof the cul-de-sac. The path leads to the regatta site. There will besigns directing you to where you can store your equipment and where topick up your registeration packets. See the parking map onthe Austin Rwoign Club website for information.
- Trailers may be parked on site, however all other vehicles must be parked off site
- There is absolutely no parking on Trinity south of Cesar Chavez.
- Cars with boats on their roof will be allowed 15 minutes to drop off boats, but may not park on site.
- Please note we are not able to offer a reduced rate parking at the Four Seasons Hotel this year.
If your club would like to put up a tent, please plan on one of the following two sites:
- Shoreline in front of Holiday Inn (north side of the river, just east of I-35).
- This is a great viewing location
- About a 1/4 mile walk from the ARC
- East side of the Boathouse
- Not a good viewing spot, but close to boat launch site and results posting
- Please note that you will not be allowed to drive down to the boathouse site to drop tents, coolers, etc.