Row for the Cure - Seattle
- Sep 20, 2009
- Lake Union
- Seattle, WA (USA)
- Hosted By: Pocock Rowing Center
- 2016 Registered Regatta
Thanks for registering for the 2009 Seattle Row for the Cure®
Start times are posted on Heat Sheet page (subject to last-minute changes.)
Coach/cox meeting 6 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 20 Pocock Rowing Center.
Awards/breakfast 9:15 a.m. Pocock Rowing Center.
New this year -- longer course at 5.5 kilometers!
This year's popular head race on
Racing in the 2009 regatta begins at 7:30 a.m. with flights through approximately 8 a.m. Rowers and paddlers start near
Of the proceeds from each Row for the Cure, 75 percent stays in the community for education and treatment of breast cancer. The remaining 25 percent supports national breast cancer research projects.
The public can sponsor a rower or donate online by logging onto http://www.rowforthecure.com/cities/seattle.htm
Regatta sponsors may contact Lynne Sweeney at 206-284-7340 for more information.