Garden State Scholastic Championships
- Apr 24, 2010
- Cooper River
- Camden, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By: Camden County Boathouse
- 2016 Registered Regatta
This regatta is open to New Jersey schools only.
No B entries will be accepted.
A scholarship will be awarded at the regatta for one male and female rower who will be attending college. The deadline to apply for the scholarship is March 25th. If you have any seniors please notfiy them of this opportunity.
- The coaches/coxswains meeting will be held at 7:45 AMat the Camden County Boathouse, 2nd Floor. Directions to the boathouse can befound on our website http://www.camdencounty.com/boathouse/
- Crews are responsible for bow numbers.
- Weigh ins for lightweight rowers are from 8 AM to10 AM at the boathouse. Coxns are not required to weigh in.Noweigh ins will be permitted outside this window.
- Progression for events with 7 boats will be set thatthe last place boat in each heat is eliminated.If there are any scratches prior to the regatta, that result in a 7 boatrace the same rule will apply, the last place boats will be eliminated.
- Heats may be redrawn if scratches prior toracing necessitate a redraw. We want to avoid row overs. However if a row over occurs the boats will be instructed to race down thecourse. The effort must be made to the satisfaction of the referees.
- Please notify Eileen Normoyle at firstname.lastname@example.org any scratches prior to the regatta.
- There will be a bus/team van parking zone both days sothat the kids are able to stay warm/dry if needed. The bus zone is fromthe end of the boat trailer area just past the softball field. It will beclearly marked.
- The Park will allow tents up after 5pm Friday.No tents are permitted past thepainted line at the river bank
- NO vehicles are allowed on the grass areas.Vehicles will be ticketed and or towed.
- Foodtrailers maybe parked in the public parking lots.
- NorthPark Drive will not be closed.Spectators can park along the road or in any of the public parkinglots.