BIAC Fall Regatta
- Nov 21, 2010
- San Mateo, CA (USA)
- Hosted By Bair Island Aquatic Center (BIAC)
- 2016 Registered Regatta
BIAC Annual Fall Regatta Parkside Aquatic Park San Mateo, California
Directions and Parking
From northbound Hwy 101: Exit Kehoe Ave (after and north of highway 92) Proceed east on Kehoe to the 3rd stop sign, Roberta Ave Right onto Roberta Drive Left onto Seal Parkside Aquatic Park (launch site) is located on Seal
From southbound Hwy 101: Exit 3rd Ave East (before and north of highway 92) Right on Norfolk Street Left on Kehoe Ave Right onto Roberta Drive Left onto Seal Parkside Aquatic Park (launch site) is located on Seal Parking information:
There is NO parking in Parkside Aquatic Park for anything except boat trailers.
Parking options for rowers and trucks are as follows:
1. Street parking -- please be overly considerate of residents. Do not block driveways or fire hydrants and do your best to be quiet in the early morning.
2. Bayside School and Rec Center (corner of Roberta and Kehoe)
3. The vicinity of the Fish Market Restaurant (on South Norfolk, south of Roberta) where there is a public library and other businesses that are not open onSundays
4. Parkside Elementary School (Eisenhower Street -- from S. Norfolk turn east into Darwin, then north (left) on Eisenhower)
The Bayside School and the restaurant are marked on the course map.
TRAILERS: Please contact Duncan Moyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance if you plan to arrive the day before the regatta so that we can accommodate you. Space is available starting at 3:00p.m. on Saturday afternoon. There will be security on site overnight.
ALL TRAILERS ARRIVING SUNDAY MUST BE THERE NO LATER THAN 6 AM to mitigate traffic congestion at the launch site. Please have your crew ready to unload your boats as quickly as possible. As soon as you are unloaded, please move your trailer into a parking space so that another trailer can unload. Your trailer may be parked in the parking lot adjacent to the launch site. However, your truck will need to be parked at one of the locations above.
CAR TOPPERS: There is no parking on site for car-toppers. Please unload your equipment and then park in the areas mentioned above. You may arrive as early as 3:00p.m. the day before the Regatta.