SRAA National Championships Regatta
- May 27, 2011 To May 28, 2011
- Cooper River
- Camden, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By Scholastic Rowing Association of America
- 2016 Registered Regatta
- Vehicles are not permitted on any grass area within the park.
- There will be no charge for parking. Free parking will be available along North Park Drive and parking lots within the parks boundaries.
- Any person or organization charging for parking is not authorized by the Local Organizing Committee or SRAA.
- Parking for team food trailers will permitted in a designated area only.
BOAT TRAILER & BUS PARKING
- Parking passes will be given out as the trailer arrives.
- The driver will need to give contact name and cell phone number.
- The cell phone number also needs to be put on the parking pass as it will be called as a warning if not moved in time.
- The barricades are lifted within 45 minutes of the conclusion of racing and vehicles are subject to towing after the barricades are moved.
- Only tow vehicles of boat trailers are given passes, no food trailers.
- Tow vehicles must be removed from the trailer area once unhooked to make room for other trailers entering.
- All tow vehicles on Friday and Saturday must park diagonally on either side of the road on north Park Drive and will only be permitted to enter the blockade from the west side (not the Cuthbert Blvd) side.
- The area marked along North Park Drive with no parking signs is for buses and school vans, no food trailers are permitted to park there.
DIRECTIONS TO THE COURSE
Camden County Boathouse, 7050 N. Park Dr., Pennsauken, NJ 08109.
From the West:
Pennsylvania Turnpike east to the Valley Forge exit. At Valley Forge take I-76 (Schuylkill Expressway) east to Philadelphia. Stay to the left after passing the Girard Avenue Exit. Exit at I-676 (Vine Street Expressway). Follow signs for Ben Franklin Bridge. Go straight ahead after the tollbooth to Admiral Wilson Blvd/Route 30. Do not bear right onto I-676.
Go about one mile and then take the right branch at top of overpass onto Route 130 South. Immediately get in the right lane, and take the jug handle for North Park Drive. Follow North Park Drive about 1.5 miles and trailer only parking is to the right, just before you come to Cuthbert.
From North or South:
Exit New Jersey Turnpike at Exit 4. Go right onto NJ Route 73, North. Exit from Route 73 onto NJ Route 38, West. Exit from NJ Route 38 at Cuthbert Blvd. Go south on Cuthbert Blvd. (Collingswood, Oaklyn).
Pass first traffic light on Cuthbert Blvd. Turn right at the next road onto South Park Drive. Follow South Park Drive to Route 130 and turn right onto Route 130. Take the next right onto North Park Drive. Follow North Park Drive about 1.5 miles and trailer only parking is to the right, just before you come to Cuthbert.
From Route 38 South, take Route 130 South. Take the jug handle for North Park Drive. Follow North Park Drive about 1.5 miles and trailer only parking is to the right, just before you come to Cuthbert.
From I-95 north follow signs to Walt Whitman Bridge (past Philadelphia International Airport and the Philadelphia Naval Base). On bridge stay in right lane and take first right as you come off the bridge. Follow signs to NJ Route 130 north. Stay on Route 130 through one circle (Collingswood Circle). After going under an RR bridge watch for Cooper River on the right (it looks like a lake, not like a river). Take first right after passing the river (the first traffic light). This is North Park Drive. Continue for 2,000 meters. Trailer parking is at the end of the course on the right. Trailer parking is to the right.
From North:From I-95 south follow signs to Betsy Ross Bridge (just past Bridge Street Exit). When you come off the bridge follow signs to NJ Route 130 south. Stay on Route 130 for a few miles to a major intersection. Pass through the intersection still staying on Route 130. At the next traffic light you want to turn left but you must exit from the right (it's a jug handle). This is North Park Drive. Continue for 2,000 meters. Trailer parking is at the end of the course on the right