Head Up the Creek
- Mar 18, 2012
- False Creek
- Vancouver, BC (CAN)
- Hosted By: False Creek Rowing Club
Getting here: directions from points south (Oak Street, Highway 99, I-5) here.
- Please avoid parking in Kits Point residential areas.
- There is ample pay parking available.
- Trailer parking is free and located in the south lot of the Vanier Park boat ramp/launch parking lot.
- Trailer delivery route suggestions are here. The route above will also work.
- Security will be provided overnight for rowing shells on the trailers.
- Transit service is available to Cornwall at Cypress, Vancouver BC via Translink.
Suggested Trailer Routes here
Note that the satellite maps have not been updated yet to show the changes to the roads at the south end of the Burrard Street Bridge.