Head of the Welland - Five Bridges Fall Classic
- Sep 22, 2012
- Welland International Flatwater Centre ~ North Course
- Welland, ON (CAN)
- Hosted By South Niagara Rowing Club
The South Niagara Rowing Club invites you to join us
Saturday, September 22, 2012 Entry deadline September 18th.
Late entry deadline September 20th. Late fees will apply and entries will only be accepted on availability of entry space.
- Five bridges and a great mix of open water to navigate
- 5.2 kilometres (3.2 miles) of unobstructed powerboat-free waterway
- Fully buoyed course
- Festive atmosphere
- Finish Lynx Video Timing System, accurate to 1/1000th of a second
- Real-time results posting
- Paved trails on both sides of the course to watch the race on foot or bicycle
- Plenty of room for crew tents