Head of the Welland - Five Bridges Fall Classic
- Sep 28, 2013
- Welland International Flatwater Centre ~ North Course
- Welland, ON (CAN)
- Hosted By: South Niagara Rowing Club
Regatta deadlines for the 2013 Head of the Welland have been posted. Registration opens on August 21, 2013. The draft schedule has been posted for this year's regatta and will be confirmed before registration opens.
New for 2013 we have added several University, Recreational and Grade 7/8 events to the regatta.
Please email the Head of the Welland regatta with any additional questions.
The South Niagara Rowing Club invites you to join us
Saturday, September 28, 2013 Entry deadline September 21st.
Late entry deadline September 24th. Late fees will apply and entries will only be accepted on availability of entry space.
- Five bridges and a great mix of open water to navigate
- 5.2 kilometres (3.2 miles) of unobstructed powerboat-free waterway
- Fully buoyed course
- Festive atmosphere
- Pan Am Games 2015 Brand New Facility
- Finish Lynx Video Timing System, accurate to 1/1000th of a second
- Real-time results posting
- Paved trails on both sides of the course to watch the race on foot or bicycle
- Grandstands at finish line
- Indoor washroom facilities
- Plenty of room for crew tents
|Welland Canal Parkway Trail||There is a 3 metre wide asphalt trail, for walking or cycling along the canal on both sides of the course.|